October half-term activities
All activities are aimed at full-time school children up to the age of 13 years.
Hawth Gymnastics Holiday Activity Programme for 2013
- Full or half days available
- Early drop off
- Late pick up
- Per hour price reduced from previous years
- British Gymnastics Proficiency badge scheme (for children attending 3 mornings in one week)
- Non Gymnastics activities will take place for 30min every morning session (Monday: obstacle courses, Tuesday: ball games, Wednesday: hide'n'seek, Thursday: arts & crafts)
- Some activities may not be suitable for all age groups, but an alternative will be offered
- The 8:30am to 9:00am and 3:00pm to 3.30pm slots will be a supervised session for parents needing an early/late - drop off/pick up. The main activities will begin at 9:00am and finish at 3:00pm
- A packed lunch will be required for children staying all day; this will be eaten in the main hall of K2. Children will not be allowed to purchase food from the cafeteria during the lunch break
- Shorts & T-shirts or leotard plus leggings/tracksuit trousers and a sweat shirt to be worn
To book a space please fill in a booking form available from the Gymnastics Hall in K2 or download from this page.
Please pre-book your space as soon as possible to avoid disappointment and to allow us to arrange enough staff to cover the courses.
Friday morning session for children aged 4 and under.
9:30am-10:30am or 10:45am-11.45am
£3 per child per session