Easter holiday activities
All activities are aimed at full-time school children up to the age of 13 years.
Hawth Gymnastics Holiday Activity Programme
- Full or half days available
- Early drop off
- Late pick up
- Per hour price reduced from previous years
- British Gymnastics Proficiency badge scheme (for children attending 3 full days)
- Non Gymnastics activities will take place for 30min every morning session (Monday: obstacle course. Tuesday: Ball Games. Wednesday: hide'n'seek. Thursday: arts & crafts.
- Some activities may not be suitable for all age groups, but an alternative will be offered
- The 8:30am to 9:00am and 3:00pm to 3.30pm slots will be a supervised session for parents needing an early/late - drop off/pick up. The main activities will begin at 9:00am and finish at 3:00pm
- A packed lunch will be required for children staying all day; this will be eaten in the main hall of K2. Children will not be allowed to purchase food from the cafeteria during the lunch break
- Shorts & T-shirts or leotard plus leggings/tracksuit trousers and a sweat shirt to be worn
To book a space please fill in a booking form available from the Gymnastics Hall in K2 or download from this page.
Please pre-book your space as soon as possible to avoid disappointment and to allow us to arrange enough staff to cover the courses.
Pre-school activities - Friday 11 April
Session for children aged 4 and under. Please note: there will be no session on Friday 18 April.
10:00-11:00am or 11:15am-12:15pm
£3 per child per session
All children must be accompanied by an adult for the whole session. Each adult can supervise a maximum of 2 children.
The session starts with a 15 minutes structured warm-up, followed by 45 minutes free play.
Paces are limited, and will be allocated on a "first come, first served" basis.