May Half Term Activities 2013
Holiday Activity Programme
Tuesday 28th May - Thursday 30th May.
These activities are aimed at full time school children ages between 4 and 13 years.
Please pre-book your space as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Early booking also allows us to arrange staff for the activities.
- Full or half days available
- Early drop off
- Late pick up
- Per hour price reduced from previous years
- Team building activities
- Poster Making
- British Gymnastics Proficiency badge scheme *
- Musical entertainment and much more
* for children attending 3 mornings
- Some activities may not be suitable for all age groups, but an alternative will be offered.
- The 8:30 to 9:00am and 3:00pm to 3:30pm slots will be a supervised session for parents needing an early/late - drop off/pick up. The main activities will begin at 9:00am and finish at 3:00pm
- A Packed Lunch will be required (this will be eaten in the main hall of K2). Children will NOT be allowed to purchase food from the cafeteria during the lunch break
- Shorts & T-shirts or leotard plus leggings/tracksuit trousers and a sweat shirt to be worn.
To book a space please fill in a booking form available from the Gymnastics Hall in K2 or download from this page. Booking forms and payment can be sent to; Hawth Gymnastics PO box 989, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 5WX. OR at the "Hawth Office Hatch".
Gymnastics for children aged 4 and under
Friday 31st May.
10:00 to 11:00 and 11:15am to 12:15
£3.00 per child per session
Adult must accompany children for whole session, maximum 2 children per adult.
15 minutes structured WARM- UP
45 minutes FREE PLAY
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED