February half-term activities
All activities are aimed at full-time school children up to the age of 13 years.
Hawth Gymnastics Holiday Activity Programme
- Full or half days available
- Early drop off
- Late pick up
- British Gymnastics Proficiency badge scheme (for children attending 3 mornings in one week)
- Non Gymnastics activities will take place for 30min every morning session (Monday:
obstacle course. Tuesday: Ball Games. Wednesday: hide'n'seek. Thursday: arts & crafts.)
- Some activities may not be suitable for all age groups, but an alternative will be offered
- The 8:30am to 9:00am and 3:00pm to 3.30pm slots will be a supervised session for parents needing an early/late - drop off/pick up. The main activities will begin at 9:00am and finish at 3:00pm
- A packed lunch will be required for children staying all day; this will be eaten in the main hall of K2. Children will not be allowed to purchase food from the cafeteria during the lunch break
- Shorts & T-shirts or leotard plus leggings/tracksuit trousers and a sweat shirt to be worn
To book a space please fill in a booking form available from the Gymnastics Hall in K2 or download from this page.
Please book your space as soon as possible to avoid disappointment and to allow us to arrange enough staff to cover the courses.
You can see approximate availability for sessions below, with spaces for the morning displayed above the afternoon.
Pre-school activities - Friday 20 February
Session for children aged 4 and under.
Sessions are 09:30-10:30 and 10:45-11:45.
£3.00 per child per session
All children must be accompanied by an adult for the whole session. Each adult can supervise a maximum of 2 children.
The session starts with a 15 minutes structured warm-up, followed by 45 minutes free play.
Paces are limited, and will be allocated on a "first come, first served" basis.